RTR In The Mornings had the great pleasure of meeting and interviewing Hope; who is this years “Survivor of Hope” for the 2017 Relay for Life. Relay for Life is this weekend, April 29-30 starting at 9 a.m. PST on April 29th. It is held this year at Wilson Stadium located at 720 9th Street in Ramona, Ca 92065.
About The Author
We are the OFFICIAL radio station for Ramona, CA. Playing all your favorite Top 40 country and more. Listen 24/7 by downloading our mobile app available for Android and iOS systems. Just look up "Ramona Town Radio" in any app store. Contact us by emailing Contact@RamonaTownRadio.com or by calling 760-440-0560
Recent Posts at RTR
- Taiwanese maker of electronics for Apple and other tech companies is coming to Wisconsin
- Trump announces Foxconn $10B investment in US
- Opinion: America, we still have a jobs problem
- Trump now says he wants to tax the rich
- The GOP health care strategy: Pass bill first, fix it later
- McConnell's goal now is to get 50 Republicans to back some kind of health bill
- Alaska senator let down country with 'no' vote, Trump tweets
- Sen. McCain slams 'bombastic loudmouths'
- Drudge fires warning shots at Trump. That should worry him
- Borger: Cabinet beware: What Trump is doing to Sessions can happen to you