You may have heard of the mom in Texas that took her daughter to collage orientation, decided to walk around a bit, met some fine fellows; and texted her daughter the pics of her new friends. The story has gone viral! As it turns out, our morning show producer Kim is friends with the lady and got her on RTR In The Mornings. Below is the video of the live interview!
About The Author
We are the OFFICIAL radio station for Ramona, CA. Playing all your favorite Top 40 country and more. Listen 24/7 by downloading our mobile app available for Android and iOS systems. Just look up "Ramona Town Radio" in any app store. Contact us by emailing Contact@RamonaTownRadio.com or by calling 760-440-0560
Recent Posts at RTR
- Republican senators want guarantee that House won't pass health care 'skinny bill'
- Ryan can't guarantee House won't pass 'skinny bill'
- Graham: 'Skinny bill' a 'fraud' and a 'political cop-out'
- Republican health care strategy: Pass bill first, fix it later
- GOP senator: Trump official threatened my state
- Cillizza: The totally bananas Scaramucci interview everyone's talking about
- Senate sends Russia sanctions to Trump's desk
- Boy Scouts apologize for Trump speech
- White House responds to Boy Scouts apology
- House OKs spending bill with $1.6B for wall